There are lots of diverse haircuts suitable for girls with round face shape which let them create the desired look making minimum effort. The same cut may look completely different depending on hair length and its type, that’s exactly why you have to take these aspects into account when searching for the best cut with face framing layers for round face. The right cut will make your face look thinner hiding its fullness as well as will make it possible for you to waste no time on styling your hair.
Aspects To Pay Attention To When Searching For A New Cut
There are several recommendations which will help you select the cut right for your face shape:
- Give preference to cuts which elongate the neck, such a way it’ll also make your face look narrower. Cascade cut will make it possible for you to reach the desired result as well as add volume to the hair roots.
- Face framing layers will help you hide round cheeks and fullness, so consider doing such a cut if you have a round face shape.
- Avoid doing too short one length cuts – they are just not suitable for your face shape and will make your face look bigger.
- Don’t choose too voluminous cuts, since round face facial features usually look smaller, as well as avoid cutting thick straight bangs.
- Give preference to layered cuts – this is the best option for girls with round faces.
The main thing you need to keep in mind when searching for the most suitable cut for round face shape is it has to emphasize all your good sides and hide your flaws, so consider doing layered haircut with framing layers – it will add volume and frame your face perfectly.
Face Framing Layers For Round Face: A Few Options
Face framing layers look really impressive on shoulder length and long hair, however it’s also possible to style such cut on short hair – it will help you hide round cheeks and make the face look narrower. Here are a few cuts which will make it possible for you to reach the desired result:
- Bob is an incredibly elegant and feminine cut which matches perfectly with face framing layers. Such cut is often chosen by ladies of all ages who don’t want to change their image completely, but are willing to look different and more stylish.
- Cascade is another cut which is suitable for girls with round face shape. Cascade will add volume to the hair roots as well as make thin hair look much thicker and healthier. The cut will make it possible for you to create an airy, eye-catching look and spend minimum time on styling your hair.
It’s not suggested for girls with round faces to give preference to one length cuts – they will not hide round cheeks, but make them look bigger as well as make facial features look smaller. It’s also worth avoiding doing straight part and cutting short straight bangs.